Adding a dedicated space for a secondary logo, a trio of left hand navigation tabs, a custom search bar, some deep shadowing along container edges, and a brilliant background image creates a clean, classic, and professional image that still invites users to come in and get comfy.
- Planning: Entirely Redesigned site map and navigation menu
- Content: content and event population; new information architecture, and integration with third party box office along with a substantial amount of new and revised content
- Design: custom graphic design template along with home page and interior page layouts.
- Development (basic custom CSS changes).
- Adapt graphic design into custom php templates.
- Modify remaining site templates to conform to new site templates.
- Designed custom admin interface that allows the organization to upload desired image for secondary logo placement and left hand navigation tabs as well as set the link target for each tab.
- Designed a custom search bar that appears in the top, right hand corner of every page.
- Removed slider overlay for unobstructed full width image while maintaining use of action button.
- Custom navigation tabs along left hand side of every page.
- Terrific use of styling tools (tabs, custom Google maps, and more)
- Stunning black and white design motif.
With Venture, Drew has built a phenomenal system on top of today’s best content management solution: WordPress. When I was looking to overhaul the Austin Lyric Opera website, I had reached out to several agencies but none could remotely match the thoughtfulness and expertise that Drew brings. It is clear that Venture is built with a deep understanding of the performing arts and online user experiences. Drew guided the overhaul to completion in record time and below budget at less than half the cost of other proposals. Our online ticket sales have doubled since. Highly recommended.
Marc van Bree; Dir. of Marketing, Austin Lyric Opera http://www.austinlyricopera.org