Whether you are a soloist, chamber ensemble, composer, conductor, academic, private teacher, or orchestra musician, there is a great deal about the business your formal training didn’t prepare you for. Mr. McManus can help mitigate that educational shortcoming by providing a wide range of services to help you advance your career and maximize your potential without having to learn lessons the hard (and expensive) way.
Some of the most common services include:
- Negotiating performance, recording, and/or employment contracts.
- Website design and maintenance.
- Creating an effective branding, public relations, and social networking campaign.
- Career counsel.
- Crafting a business plan.
- Entrepreneurship mentoring.
- Learning the proper way to establish a professional private teaching studio, attract students, and develop a related business policy.
- Learning about the legal and financial realities of being self-employed.
- Negotiating overscale (direct negotiation services and/or negotiation preparation).